Saturday, July 14, 2007

30 Rock::Corporate Crush

Tracy Morgan's movie trailer for Jefferson is really funny; if he could do that for 1 1/2 hours I would put that straight to the top of my Netflix queue. Next up could be something involving drinking lots of liquor and making up an hour and a half of Shakespeare stuff.

30 Rock::Cleveland

In this episode, Tina says something like "Bluurg" at the end of the episode; Bluurg is a music label of The Subhumans; the music of this band sort of fits the sense of the woman who wants to marry her boss, and of the story. "No no no it's too shitty, don't want to live in the big big city." The story line of Tracy visiting Cleveland is really good, I have started to emulate Tracy's life skills; cliche is not my game, but is Tracy the best thing about the show? Cliches don't work for me; I will have to toil to find a way to say what I am thinking about the show.

No comments: